How to find your UDID number:
1. Open iTunes on your Desktop Computer,
2. Plug in your iPhone to your Desktop computer,
3. Select your device under “Devices” on the left hand side of the screen,
4. Click on your Serial number and it will change to your UDID number,
5. Right click on the number to copy to clipboard.
All unlock codes and unlock confirmations are sent by email to the email address that the customer enters on the order form. Delivery times shown on the website are guidelines only, based on averag...Delivery Times and Cancellation
Refunds If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available.
All refunds can take ar...
As a result of the so many fraudulent orders that we receive each day, it is imperative that we take all necessary measures to minimize credit card fraud.
Therefore, we reserve the right to ...